banniere

Le portail francophone de la géomatique

Toujours pas inscrit ? Mot de passe oublié ?
Nom d'utilisateur    Mot de passe              Toujours pas inscrit ?   Mot de passe oublié ?

Annonce

GEODATA DAYS 2024

#1 Tue 23 April 2002 19:56

Stefan Majtan
Invité

Annonce: Grid Analyser v.2.2

Hello all,

first of all, I would like thanks to all who are using or trying Grid Analyser.
There were two-three questions about localization version of GA. Recently, I am NOT planning to do this, due to time consuming work, but if will be huge interest, I can be considered in. I think everybody knows a little in English so everybody can understand how GA works and how it operates. If somebody wants to suggested new names for individual string (menu, warning, error message) or better organized dialogs, let me send a mail, it will be appreciated.

I would like to ask all of you, who are using GA, send me mail with just subject: using GA, I would like imagine how many people are using GA if does it has a sense to work on it or no.

Also I found GA very instable on Japanese Window system. I would like to know your experiences with using GA on another Windows as English one.

Thanks very much for all your responds, suggestions, reports and so on.

Best regards
Stefan Majtan

What new in v. 2.2

Complete rewrite Grid Update module - now possibility queried multigrids at once (select from grid1 from xx to xx, grid2 from xx to xx grid3 from xx to xx and write yy). I do not like write a help file so if you have a question ask me and the answer will be for all at GA web side. It is possible also trimming irregular area from grid file with combination with Region to Grid module .

Complete rewrite Region to Grid module - now the speed of creation of the grid file from region table comparable with VM.

Added Points to Grid - convert points object into grid file.

Added Fractal dimension grid calculator - calculates FD from grid file mostly points concerted into grid.

Fixed Histogram module for irregular shaped grid file.

Complete rewrite Graph Editor - better organized dialog + added possibility for Gaussian, linear, polynomial ... fit.

Pied de page des forums