banniere

Le portail francophone de la géomatique

Toujours pas inscrit ? Mot de passe oublié ?
Nom d'utilisateur    Mot de passe              Toujours pas inscrit ?   Mot de passe oublié ?

Annonce

#1 Thu 15 March 2012 09:26

Robin
GeoRezo forever
Lieu: France
Site web

Arcgis 10 : digitaliser comme sur Arcgis 8/9

Lu sur GISConfidential

Pour revenir à l'ancienne méthode d'édition d'Arcgis 8/9 :
- Se rendre dans C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Desktop10.0\Utilities et ouvrir AdvancedArcMapSettings.exe
- Sur l'onglet Editeur déselectionner "Créer les entités selon le gabarit" (Create features using templates)
- Redémarrer Arcmap

ArcGIS 10 was a huge improvement over previous releases.  It seemed that ESRI was listening more to their user base and I believe it showed with the release of 10 nearly two years ago.  As someone who uses ArcGIS 10 on a daily basis I’ve appreciated many of these changes.  However, the overhaul of the editing environment has been a change that I and many other users have shown a dislike for.  Personally, I have always found the whole editing process to be a bit cumbersome (I’m talking to you Create New Features dialog box) and not as streamlined as it was with previous versions of ArcGIS.  I was pleased to learn via the ArcGIS 10 Resource Center that you can revert back to the ‘old style’ way of editing.  Thankfully the process is straightforward.
•    Navigate to the following directory C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.0\Utilities\ and open the AdvancedArcMapSettings application
•    Under the Editor tab, deselect Create features using templates
•    Restart ArcMap
Now when you activate the editor toolbar you will be greeted with the ‘old style’ interface of editing.  Happy digitizing!

Pied de page des forums