banniere

Le portail francophone de la géomatique

Toujours pas inscrit ? Mot de passe oublié ?
Nom d'utilisateur    Mot de passe              Toujours pas inscrit ?   Mot de passe oublié ?

Annonce

#1 Thu 20 January 2011 08:04

fanjabe
Participant occasionnel
Lieu: Moramanga

Installer Arcview 3.2 sous windows 7

Bonjour,
Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider svp à installer Arcview 3.2 sous windows 7, car j'ai besoin d'ouvrir des projets apr dans mon ordi portable windows 7, a chaque fois que j'essaie de l'installer, il y a un problème de "consultez les informations système de l'ordinateur pour savoir si vous avez besoin d'une version x86 (32bits) ou x64(64bits) puis contactez l'éditeur du logiciel."
Merci d'avance
Fanja

#2 Thu 20 January 2011 12:13

JEJE33
Participant actif
Lieu: Bordeaux

Re: Installer Arcview 3.2 sous windows 7

Bonjour,
Est ce que vous disposez d'une version récente à savoir 9x et suivante car vous pouvez dans ces versions importés un projet arcview enregistré au format apr.
Sinon, je ne suis pas sûr que la version 3 puisse fonctionner sur windows 7.
A titre d'exemple je n'ai pas pu installer la version 9.3 sur l'ordinateur portable de mon bureau.

#3 Thu 20 January 2011 21:35

geomatique
Participant occasionnel
Lieu: Nancy: Seichamps-54280
Site web

Bonsoir,
Si vous voulez faire comme moi pour installer arcview 3..x,j'ai télécharger une machine virtuel ( VMware player ) gratuit,et j'ai installé Windows XP sous VMware plyer ,et il marche parfaitement .
Bon courage
Palestino....geomatique
http://www.cartosig.fr.gd

Nancy-Sarona S.I.G.

#4 Fri 21 January 2011 12:57

fanjabe
Participant occasionnel

Bonjour,
Merci géomatique mais est-ce que ça veut dire que l'ordinateur changera en XP ou bien c'et temporairement pour pouvoir installer Arcview3.2?
Merci beaucoup

#5 Fri 21 January 2011 13:12

Spacejo
Membre
Lieu: Nancy

Salut,

VirtualBox fait aussi la même chose (au cas oû).
--> http://www.virtualbox.org/
A+
Joël

#6 Fri 21 January 2011 20:56

geomatique
Participant occasionnel
Lieu: Nancy: Seichamps-54280
Site web

Non, ton ordi  reste sous windows 7,mais il y a pas mal de logiciels qui ne sont pas compatibles avec windows 7 ,et pour ça, la meilleure solution c'est d' installer la machine virtual pour installer windows XP dans la machine,et comme ça tu as 2 windows,,,,1-la principale (windows 7) , 2- la machine virtual (windows XP) ,et j'ai essayé les 2 machines virtuals VMware player et virtualbox et je trouve VMware beaucoup mieux .

Nancy-Sarona S.I.G.

#7 Tue 25 January 2011 10:09

fanjabe
Participant occasionnel

Merci beaucoup pour les réponses, ok c'est fait.
See you
Fanja

#8 Mon 28 February 2011 10:57

n314
Participant assidu

voire également http://gislounge.com/running-arcview-on-windows

Running ArcView 3.x on Windows Vista or 7

Posted by Guest Article on 2/25/11 • Categorized as ArcView 3x,Features

Reader Erik has submitted step-by-step instructions on installing a running version of Esri’s ArcView 3.x on Windows Vista or Windows 7:

ArcView 3.x is a 32-bit app and has no problem running on a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows OS. It *should* work on all versions of XP, Vista and 7. I say *should* because I have not actually tried it on all versions.

The ArcView 3.x installer is a 16-bit app. 16-bit apps are supported on a 32-bit Windows OS, but not supported on a 64-bit Windows OS.

If you are working with a 32-bit version of XP, Vista or 7, just run the ArcView 3.x installer. Afterwards be sure to also install the XP patch, even if you are installing on Vista or 7. Get the patch here:
http://resources.arcgis.com/content/pat … MetaID=470

For a 64-bit Windows OS you have two options:
1) Copy all of the files, and registry settings, manually; or
2) Create your own 32-bit or 64-bit installer.

There is a good thread on getting ArcView 3.x to work on a 64-bit Windows OS here:
http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=3&a … p;t=204156

I chose the second option and created my own 32-bit installer using Microsoft Visual Studio. Here is what I did – NOTE: You can use these instructions for manually copying the files too. %windir% means the Windows directory, usually C:\WINDOWS\.

1) Start with a clean install of a 32-bit Windows OS (I used XP Pro). I also installed MS Visual Studio.

2) Create and save a listing of all files in the directory:
%windir%\system32\

3) Install ArcView 3.x and any extensions you want. For these instructions, I also installed Network Analyst and Database Access. Also add the extensions you want which do not have their own installer, such as Compiled Table Tools.

4) Install the XP patch, even if you are installing on Vista or 7. Get the patch here:
http://resources.arcgis.com/content/pat … MetaID=470

5) If you want ArcView to already be registered, launch ArcView and register it now.

6) Find all of the files the installers have added. If you did not install the same extensions I installed, then some of these files I list below may not be installed, or additonal files may be installed. Just be methodical and careful when looking for which files were added.

6a) Because you started with a clean OS install, with no other ESRI apps, you can just grab everything in:
C:\ESRI\
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ESRI\
C:\WINDOWS\Crystal\ (only if you installed Crystal Reports)

6b) Grab the ArcView 3.x fonts installed in %windir%\Fonts:

esri_1.ttf
esri_155.ttf
esri_2.ttf
esri_3.ttf
esri_4.ttf
esri_5.ttf
esri_6.ttf
esri_7.ttf
esri_8.ttf
esri_9.ttf

6c) Also grab these files, if they were installed:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\Dao2535.tlb
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao350.dll

6d) There may also some files installed in the %windir%\system32\ directory. Use the list you created in step 2 (above) to find the new files which where installed with ArcView. NOTE: You may not need to install/copy all of these files. The rule I used for all files was only install a file if it does not already exist on the target system.

7) Grab the registry settings the installers have added.

Grab everything in:
“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESRI”

And also grab these keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ArcView.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\.apr
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\ArcView Project\shell\open\command

Copy the files and registry settings to the target machine.

8a) Copy the files in these direcotries to the same directory on the target machine:
C:\ESRI\
C:\WINDOWS\Crystal\ (only if you installed Crystal Reports)

8b) For these directories, copy the files:
from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\
to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\.

from %windir%\system32\
to %windir%\SysWOW64\

8c) Register these files, if they were copied, using “%windir%\syswow64\regsvr32″. For example:
c:\windows\syswow64\regsvr32

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ESRI\Mo20.ocx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ESRI\Shape20.dll
%windir%\SysWOW64\comcat.dll
%windir%\SysWOW64\comct232.ocx
%windir%\SysWOW64\comctl32.ocx
%windir%\SysWOW64\comdlg32.ocx
%windir%\SysWOW64\crystl32.ocx
%windir%\SysWOW64\mfc40.dll
%windir%\SysWOW64\mfc42.dll
%windir%\SysWOW64\mscomct2.ocx
%windir%\SysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX
%windir%\SysWOW64\msvbvm50.dll
%windir%\SysWOW64\msvbvm60.dll
%windir%\SysWOW64\tabctl32.ocx
%windir%\SysWOW64\tdbg5.ocx
%windir%\SysWOW64\threed32.ocx

If you installed extensions which I did not install, there may be other files which need to be registered. Try the extension and if it does not work, look for DLL or OCX files that are specific to that extension and register the files.

8d) You cannot just copy font files to the fonts folder on the target machine. Instead, on XP, navigate to the Fonts directory on the target machine and from the file browser “File” menu choose “Install New Font…”. There should be a similar method in Vista and 7.

8e) To manually copy a registry key, find the key in Regedit. Right-click on the key and select Export to save the keys/values to a text file. Then, copy the file to the target machine and right-click on the file and select Merge.

IMPORTANT: You have to edit this registry key before Merging it on the target machine. Edit the file you Exported in any text editor.

change HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ArcView.exe
to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ArcView.exe

Good luck!

Erik

Pied de page des forums