Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce dernier, nous considèrerons que vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. J'ai compris ! ou En savoir plus !.
banniere

Le portail francophone de la géomatique

Toujours pas inscrit ? Mot de passe oublié ?
Nom d'utilisateur    Mot de passe              Toujours pas inscrit ?   Mot de passe oublié ?

#1 Sat 07 September 2013 17:57

zanady
Juste Inscrit !

how to change a widget flexviewer 3.4 in flash builder 4.6

hi,

I work with flex viewer 3.4 and flash builder 4.6 i want to know how to change a widget in flash builder. I just change the appearance of appilcation (title, color ...) I also add another widget now I try to change these widgets to suit my application

any help please, thanks.

#2 Sat 07 September 2013 18:40

ThomasG
Membre
Lieu: Nantes
Site web

Re: how to change a widget flexviewer 3.4 in flash builder 4.6

Hello,

It seems you misunderstand the purpose of this forum. It is dedicated to French speaking people that work on on-line mapping.
Your message is in English and don't specify flex viewer 3.4 is an ESRI product.
For this reason, I doubt you will get an answer. You can maybe go to the ArcGIS Resources part dedicated to Flex viewer e.g http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/fle … 10000000/. I also advise you to go at the http://gis.stackexchange.com website to get more valuable feedback.

Regards

ThomasG

#3 Sat 07 September 2013 22:05

Franck B
Membre
Lieu: PACA
Site web

#4 Sat 07 September 2013 22:36

zanady
Juste Inscrit !

merciiiiii bq pour votre aide et désolé ThomasG d'avoir intervenir en anglais smile

Pied de page des forums